Step 1: Apply
All students interested in the Spring 2020 session must complete the application form below.
Step 2: Audition
All new students must audition prior to being accepted into HRCP. There is a non-refundable $25 audition fee for all auditions. We will be emailing all applicants available audition slots. If you have questions, please reach out to Jorge Aguirre. Students that have participated in a HRCP program within a year do not have to audition.
What to prepare:
- Prepared piece that shows skill level
- Scales (musician’s choice)
- Demonstrate the ability to sight read music
What to bring:
- $25 audition fee (Make checks payable to Hampton Roads Chamber Players) and printed copy of your registration form confirmation (this should have been emailed to you immediately following online application).
Step 3: Acceptance
HRCP will notify all students that have been accepted into the program by email or phone call.
- An email will be mailed with additional registration information as well as options for payment
- Once registration is completed, you will receive a welcome email before the start of the session/camp